How To Open Your Own Salon
If you are considering opening your own salon, this is a must have.
This is Essential Knowledge in Opening your Own Hairdressing Salon
Opening your own Hair Salon is one of the most stressful times you will encounter as a Hairdresser.
This guide will hopefully steer you away from some of the pit falls of opening your own salon, and give you a logical progression from:
· finding the right location –
· negotiating a lease –
· to sitting at the reception, waiting for your first phone call from your new clientel.
I have been using this spreadsheet for the last 5 years and put some tweaks to it, to help you work out your profit margins, and how much tax you could be expected to pay.
The day-to-day running of your salon, need not be a chore, this makes it easy to complete, and your accountant will love it.
So, what is in the guide. .
· Location of your Salon
· Business – The Bigger Picture
· Day-to-Day Running of the Salon
· Layout of your Salon
· Working with Spreadsheets.